ERW Tube MillsOffering you a complete choice of products which include erw tube mills and erw tube mill.
Approx. Price: Rs 40 Lakh / NumberGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Material||HR CR GP|
|Production Capacity||1000 Ton|
|Pipe Size||9MM OD TO 20INCH OD|
|Power Consumption||500 kW|
|Min and Max Pipe OD||4 mm up to 14 inch|
|Min and Max Thickness||3.5 mm up to 10 mm|
Nirmal offering High Speed tube mill for making ERW/API/BS/IS and related applications rating maximum up to 120m/min which are based on German and Taiwan Design and technology.
Tube mill includes Fully mechanized system with Automatic feeding spiral system with NC cold saw cut of unit and High frequency solid state power saving Welders
Tube mill mainly consists of strip preparation, pipe forming, welding, cooling, sizing straightening, pipe cut-off unit and pipe take off unit. A forming motor of and a sizing motor and power transmission is done by worm gear boxes drives the whole machine.Nirmal range of Manufacturing and specifications-:
|Min and Max Pipe OD (in mm)
||9mm up to 20 inch
|Min and Max Thickness(in mm)
||0.5mm up to 13mm
|Speed of the machine (m/min)
||10-20-60-80-100-120m/min (Varies according to the Pipe OD and selection of the equipments)
||Semi Automatic and Fully Automatic
|Raw Material Used
- Production Capacity: 300-4000TONS/MONTH
- Delivery Time: 4 TO 6 MONTHS
- Packaging Details: WOODEN AND LOOSE
Approx. Price: Rs 15 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Min and Max Pipe Width OD||9 mm to 20 inch |
|Min and Max Pipe Thickness||0.5 mm to 13 mm |
|Raw Material Used||HR/CR/CG|
Backed with huge industry experience and market understanding, we are involved in manufacturing a wide variety of ERW Tube Mill
for our valued patrons.Product Description:
- We offer this mill for making ERW/API/BS/IS and related applications rating maximum up to 120m/min which is based on German and Taiwan Design and technology.
- Tube mill includes Fully mechanized system with Automatic feeding spiral system with NC cold saw cut of the unit and High-frequency solid state power saving Welder.
- Tube mill mainly consists of strip preparation, pipe forming, welding, cooling, sizing straightening, pipe cut-off unit, and pipe take-off the unit. A forming motor and a sizing motor and power transmission are done by worm gearboxes drive the whole machine.
- The strip first requires leveling and straightening which is done by passing the strip through strip leveler, pinch rolls, and guide rolls. After this, the strip is passed through various forming rolls where the strips are converted into open seam pipe. Then it reaches the welding unit where the edges of the open seam tube are heated by hf induction generator (or any other welding equipment). Immediately after heating, the edges of the pipe are forged (fused) in the squeezing unit and it takes the shape of the complete pipe.
- After welding, the welding portion is scrapped by bead scrapping unit then the tube is cooled in the cooling jacket. For making it exact round the pipe is passed through sizing unit and then through Turks head for straightening. After this, the tube is cut into required length by a moving cutting machine and pushed to take off the table.
- Robust construction
- Corrosion resistance
- Enhanced service life